Welcome to my Blog


depths of the human soul

depths of the human soul

16.9.09

Faithful

Classes resume 19 September for Term 2 AY 2009-10. New start, new leaf. God has amazed me with His lavish favor the past term. All glory to Him! Got a '4' (: highest :) on my subjects - Foundations.../Academic Writing. Both professors commended my final papers. Whew! Was it worth all the effort and sweat :) Indeed, wthout Him, I wouldn't have made it. During the term, He saved my face from unnecessary errant decisions and orchestrated things for me. Such favor!
Another high is the arrival of my sister and her better-half from Australia. I'm so blessed with their presence esp. my brother-in-law who's got so much faith in God. I gleaned from him bits of wisdom. I've never met such a generous couple who abide in the laws and economies of Heaven. They always have plenty that spill over to others as blessings.
God has proven Himself strong whenever I'm weak. He has put people in my life who are helping me traverse this journey of life.
Thanks Lord for being my Anchor. Will you give that one more permanent fixture in my life? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers